bewell champion program
The BeWell Champion Program is available to all Penn State Health locations. Champions play an important role in supporting and promoting health and wellness across the Penn State Health system.
Create a network of passionate individuals who are eager to implement wellness initiatives. This program will empower BeWell champions by training and equipping them to create and promote a culture of wellness.
As a BeWell Champion, you will:
- Find out what wellness initiatives your coworkers are interested in
- Identify potential gaps and work with local resources to address wellness gaps.
- Improve wellness at your site with funding provided.
- Implement wellness initiatives that your coworkers will participate in.
- Gather comradery around wellness initiatives.
- Serve as liaison to between Penn State Health sites and departments and Human Resources.
- Communicate information about wellness offerings and programs to peers at your site.
- Distribute flyers, brochures, and announcements amongst departments/units either
electronically or verbally.
- Motivate and encourage staff to engage in wellness activities.
- Gather feedback from coworkers regarding wellness initiatives and challenges.
Bewell Champion Sites
Representing health system worksite locations, BeWell Champions proudly serve as key wellness leaders to promote and implement wellness initiatives to create a culture of wellness.
2023 participating sites include:
1249 Cocoa Ave. – Transformation and Education
Crystal A – Operations & Performance
Crystal A – Provider Enrollment
Penn State Cancer Institute Clinical Trials Office
Penn State Health Children’s Lancaster Pediatric Center
Penn State Health Children’s Lancaster Pediatric Center – Pediatric Specialties
Penn State Health Carlisle Outpatient Center Primary Care and Pediatrics
Penn State Health – Graduate Medical Education
Penn State Health HS Specialty Services
Penn State Health Lime Spring Outpatient Center – Adult Specialties
Penn State Health – Pediatric Case Management
Penn State Health – Population Health
Penn State Health St. Joseph Pediatric Specialty Outpatient Clinic (Reading, PA)
Penn State Health Medical Arts Building – Endocrinology
Penn State Health Medical Group – All About Children
Penn State Health Medical Group – APD Contingency Pool
Penn State Health Medical Group – Blue Ridge
Penn State Health Medical Group – Elizabethtown
Penn State Health Medical Group – Fishburn Road
Penn State Health St. Joseph Spring Ridge Health Corridor
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinic – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Penn State Health – Pediatric Care Management
Sign Up Here
"*" indicates required fields