Supportlinc Employee Assistance Program
Managing work and your home life can sometimes be a challenge. SupportLinc’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available with emotional wellbeing and work-life balance resources to keep you at your best. Administered by CuraLinc Healthcare, SupportLinc offers guidance to help you address and resolve everyday issues at no cost to you or your family. The program includes:
- In-the-moment support & short-term counseling. A licensed clinician answers 24/7/365 when you call for assistance with work-related pressures, depression, stress, anxiety, grief, relationship problems, substance abuse, or other emotional health concerns. You and your benefit-eligible family members may also receive up to six (6) counseling sessions, in-person or via video.
- Legal consultation. SupportLinc offers a free, 30-minute legal consultation per issue with a local attorney, by phone or in-person.
- Convenience resources. SupportLinc’s knowledgeable specialists provide referrals that help address a wide range of challenges such as child or elder care, adoption, pet care, home repair, education, and housing needs.
- Financial expertise. Receive expert financial consultation and planning with pressure-free, personalized guidance until your issue is resolved.
- Web platform. Your one-stop shop for SupportLinc support, resources, information, and more. Discover on-demand training to boost wellbeing, search engines, financial calculators, and career resources. Visit the Savings Center for retail and service provider discounts. Or complete a search to explore articles, tip sheets, and self-assessments.
- Mobile app. Get confidential support and guidance on the go from a licensed counselor via live chat, as well as expert content and resources – all from the convenience of your phone or tablet.
- Text therapy. Exchange text messages, voice notes, and resources Monday – Friday with a licensed counselor through the Textcoach® mobile and desktop app.
- Animo. Strengthen your mental health and overall wellbeing using Animo’s self-guided content, practical resources, and daily inspiration to foster meaningful and lasting behavior change.
- Virtual Support Connect. This digital group support platform offers moderated sessions hosted by licensed counselors on topics such as grief, mindfulness, preventing burnout, and more.
- Navigator. Take the guesswork out of your emotional fitness! Click the Mental Health Navigator icon on the web portal or mobile app, complete a short survey and receive personalized guidance for accessing program support and resources.
All requests for information or assistance are free of charge and completely confidential. You can contact SupportLinc 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 888-881-5462, visit www.supportlinc.com, group code psh, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Access support whenever needed, wherever is most convenient for you.